Prep: 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup steel cut dry oats
- ½ cup smooth natural peanut butter
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup water
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips or chunks
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- ¼ cup whole flaxseeds
- ¼ cup shelled hempseed
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dash cinnamon
- Wash hands
- Combine all ingredients into medium to large bowl
- Combine all together
- Form balls with hands
- Place in freezer for 10 minutes
NO COOKING NEEDED!
Place in the microwave for 10 seconds and enjoy this tasty, nutrient-dense snack!
Want a protein twist?
Add a scoop of high quality protein powder into the mix
Need some caffeine?
Add 1-2 teaspoon of matcha powder into the mix
Per Ball: 125 kcal, 10 g fat, 12 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 4 g sugar, 9 g protein